DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MERRY MELODIES SCRAP KIT TAG/TUT SHOW OFFS

YOU CAN FIND THIS KIT - HERE


Tag by sylvie ♥

Tag by Allison




Tag by Dragonfly,
tutorial here




 Tag by me:) I used some of the clusters in my tag as well.
Tag by Raquel

 photo dee_merrymelody_zpsactxdmsh.png
Tag by Sandra


Tag by Deep


Tag by Tonya & matching wallpaper on her blog here




Facebook Set by Jessica



Tag by Squirrely

Tag by Denny
Tag by Julie

TAG BY MARILYN - I used element clusters too

Tag by Alex - with some clusters
Tag by Jessica


Tag Anni:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS