DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Friday, August 28, 2015

SCHATJE KIT AND TAG/TUT SHOWOFFS

When I think of Tulips, I think of Holland, and I think of my Mom who was from Maastricht Holland, seeing how Mothers day is approaching and every year I dedicate a kit to her, I have called this Kit Schatje.. which is what she always called Dad, its a Dutch Term of endearment much like Sweetheart. 
 KIT CAN BE FOUND - HERE

Tag by Chas


 Tag by Julie
Tag by me

Tag by Tonya
Tag by Denny
Tag by Marilyn
Tag by Lee
Tag by Cat

Tag by Jessica

Tag by Alex

Tag by Allison

another tag by Tonya




Facebook Set by Jessica




Set by Lin






0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS