DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Friday, August 28, 2015

REMEMBER WHEN KIT AND TAG/TUT SHOWOFFS


Been down in the dumps this month and especially this past week, the anniversary of my Dad's passing 16 years ago and next week he would of been 75 yes, he was taken so young.. well I threw my feelings into creating this kit.. hope you like.. Remember When...

 You can find the kit - HERE

I made this freebie Cluster Frame for you all 
Just click to bring to full size then right click to save as..
 Tag set by Angi


Tag by Hope
Tag and Tutorial by Dragonfly - Tutorial - HERE
 Tag by Lee

Tag by Julie
Tag and Tutorial by Sonya - Tutorial - HERE

Tag by Rosa
Tag by Allison
Tag by Trese
Tag by Denny
Tag by Me:)
Tag by Cat
Tag by Jessica 

Set by Lin





Tag by Trese

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS