DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Sunday, August 16, 2015

I LOVE YOU - KIT AND TAG SHOW OFF


Kit can be found - HERE

 Now if you're a member of my Facebook Fan Page - HERE
You can snag up this Free Cluster Frame by me using this kit:)


Tag by Ann


Tag by Melissa

Tag by Angi

Oh and look at this darling tag by Sonya
 and you can find the tutorial for this tag - HERE



My CT Deep's play with it and her tutorial can be found in - HERE


Here's an stunner by Kandi:)
A Beauty by Kiya!
Here's a fabulous animated one Carita did.. she has more snags -HERE

Allison sent me this set .. thanks sweetie!


Tag by Roxi using the FB Fan Page Frame
Set by Alex



Tag by Deep

Tag by Marilyn
Tag and Tutorial by Carol - Tutorial - HERE

Tutorial & Tag by Biene

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS