DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Sunday, August 16, 2015

I FEEL THE RAIN - KIT AND TAG SHOW OFF


Anyone that knows me well know I suffer from severe migraines, its been 11 years and I can predict the weather better than any meteorologist! 
They can be debilitating and I can lose days at a time.
So I am thrilled to be able to accomplish as much as I can in what lil time I get pain free. 

You will find the kit - HERE 



Here is a beautiful tag by Anna and she has some snags - HERE
Tag by Angi:) Love her tube choice Gina King
 Beautiful animated tag by Kandi
CT Julie with this gorgeous tag.. love the shade of purple!
Tag by Mirella
Tag by my good friend Tammy:)
Tag by Jessica


0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS