DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Thursday, August 27, 2015

FAYLINN - ZINDY- ENCHANTED GARDEN

 I have say Zindy is one of the nicest and personable Artists out there! She comments on your creations, runs lil challenges for her Fans to get free tubes and she shares her work in progress..
I was lucky to get this  new tube of hers "Faylinn" by  
actually naming her in a lil  challenge she ran
 (she runs them alot) She chose my name choice.. 
it is Celtic - Fay (Fae) for Fairy and Linn for pond.
The tube comes with a layer of her on a lily pad and one without. 
She should be in store soon - HERE
I teamed it up with my kit Enchanted Garden and just used the effect 
(Black/White) You can find the kit - HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS