DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Monday, August 24, 2015

DEAD OF NIGHT SCRAP KIT AND TAG/ TUT SHOW OFFS


YOU CAN FIND THIS PRODUCT - HERE

I teamed up with 2 of my favorite designers, 
Cindy aka Chichi Designz and Jessica aka
Gothic Inspirations, together we bring you 3 matching kits:)

You can find Cindys Part - HERE
You can find Jessicas Part - HERE
They are in different time zones so if not there yet check back soon!
Also we each have a freebie for you!
Here is mine, to save just click to bring to full size then right click to save as. 
This is for Personal Use only!

You can find Cindys Freebie - HERE
You can find Jessicas Freebie - HERE

Here's a gorgeous Set by Jessica using my part:)





Jess was in a super tagging mood I tell you shes a machine! 
Here is a gorgeous set she made using Cindys part!


Here's a set Jess made with her own part




Here is a timeline set I made with Jessicas part



Heres a tag I made using Cindys part

Here's a tag I made using my part

Here's a tag Cindy made using my part

Here's a tag Cindy made using Jessica's part

 Here's a tag Cindy made using her part




Tags by Allison





Tag by Raquel
 photo dee_deadnight_zpszpu9ncoy.png

Tag by Tonya




Tag by Cat 


Tag by Alex, using Cindy's and mine parts
Tag by Kiya

Tag by Sarah - She also has a beautiful wallpaper with this kit found on her blog - HERE
Tag by Sandra



Tag by Deep

Tag by Denny



Tag by Dragonfly, tutorial
here


Tag by Jessica

Tag by Millie

Tags by Squirrely


Tag by Kiya

Tag & Timeline by Julie




Forum set by sylvie ♥








Set by Lin




Timeline by Jessica


Tags & Tutorial by Biene





Timeline by Jessica



Tag by Kiya


New tag from Vivienne,
tutorial here.





forum set by Salsa





0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS