DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Friday, August 28, 2015

DARK SECRETS COLLAB AND SHOW OFFS

NOW AVAILABLE! Just my part of a fabulous Collab between Cindy Braeckman (aka ChiChi Designz, Gothic Inspirations and myself. Dark Secrets.

You can now just purchase my portion AT MY STORE - HERE
 or 
if you want the complete collab head on over - TO GOTHIC INSPIRATIONS - HERE
Where the complete collab is on SALE for 30% Off also.
COLLAB

MY PART

 Tag using my part...

Tag by me:)
Tag by Julie
Tag by Hope
Tag by Carita

Tag by Angi
Tag by Dragonfly - Tutorial - Found - HERE
Tag by Trese
Tag by Cat


Tag by Squirrely


Tag by Sandra 
Tag by Jessica

Tag by Tonya




0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS