DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Sunday, August 16, 2015

CIMMERIAN SHADE - KIT AND TAG SHOW OFF

I was inspired by this gorgeous tube "Clara" by Spazzd Art and not only did I create a kit for it but now I am a guest designer at her Store - HERE
Though you can use my kit with any artists work:)
I will be designing another kit around her work soon!
You can also find this kit in my store - HERE
be sure to check out my BONUS KITS as they are only available until the end of the month!
Here is a preview of the tube (Sold Separately)

TUBE Found - HERE
You need a license to use this TUBE and one will be given to you
upon purchase. Please always follow Artists Copy Right Requirements

Here is preview of my Kit


Tag by Marilyn

Tags by Allison


Tag by Hope
Tag by Mirella
Tag by Sandra
Tag by Mirella
Tag by Angi
Tag by Deep


Tag by Roxi
Tag by Lee
Tag and Tutorial by Sonya
Tutorial found - HERE
 Gorgeous FB Timeline set by Ann


Lovely Animated forum set by Ann


Tag by Ellie


Tag by Sharon
Tag by Chrissy
Tag by Stu
Tag by Omneya
Tag and Tutorial by Dragonfly - Tutorial - HERE
Tag by Tonya
Tag and Tutorial by Carol - Tutorial - HERE
Tag by Trese
Forum Set by Omneya



Tag by Trese

Tag by Tonya


Tag by Alex

Tag by Jessica



Tag by Sarah
Timeline banner by Cat



Set by Lin






Tag & Tutorial by Biene


Tag Anni:


Tag by Tonya



A new tag by Dragonfly,
tutorial here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS