DEE MASTRANGELO

DEE MASTRANGELO

SNAGS

CLUSTERS/FRAMES

FREEBIES

CT TAGS BY ME

MY BLINKIES



MY AMAZING CT









I CT FOR

CU LICENSES

ActionFx.com Photoshop Designers Resource - Dream In Digital
Monday, August 24, 2015

CHICHI DESIGNZ - NOSTALGIC ROMANCE

Currently I CT for Verymany and Zlata_Ma 2 fabulous ladies, well today I joined the CT of my dear long time friend Cindy aka Chichi Designz, I just love her work, always whimsical and elegant and she has such a flair for color. We have recently collabed together on an Easter kit and have come up with a new idea for another collab..in between collabs we are CTing for each other.. and I am also joining the CT of a new Artist because I really like her work.. 
more info to follow.
Cindy's blog can be found - HERE and she just recently opened up her own store - HERE and currently has a 30% off SALE!!
KIT CAN BE FOUND - HERE

I loved the colors in this kit and there are a ton of elements 
i didn't even get to use.. 
surely a go to kit for those elegant tubes!
I teamed this pretty up with Zlata_Ma's newest multilayered stunning tube
Hope - found - Here 
Something about redheads...so elegant 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY PTU KITS

COLOR CHARTS